Here are some useful information that will help with your initial visit to our practice.
We’ve created this page to give you an idea of what to expect when you come in for an appointment with us.
We always start your recovery process with a one-off initial consultation with one of our team of experienced practitioners.
- This is a pre-requisite before we begin any treatment sessions for us to understand your health history, current complaint/condition better as well as rule out any risk factors for you and for us.
- This is a 30 to 40 minute session.
- This session costs RM150.
Treatments will be charged separately to the initial consultation and would depend on the individuals’ needs and complaint(s).
- For straightforward conditions, it would roughly cost between RM120 to RM200 per session,
- For more serious conditions, it could cost upwards to RM300 per session.
- We do offer multi-session care plans (paid lump sum) that work out cheaper per session depending on what is recommended by the practitioner and is specific for the recovery of your complaint.
We are located in Publika, Mont Kiara (Waze), however not specifically within the mall, but in the surrounding shops just around it. You might find the following map helpful to get to our practice as it can get quite overwhelming if you have not been here before.
- There will be a link to our online initial consultation form in the first email.
- Do help us fill that out before your visit as we are trying to move away from using paper based forms during the RMCO period.
Once you’ve made your appointment booking with us, you will:
- Receive an appointment confirmation via email.
- The day before, our system will automatically send an appointment reminder email as well.
Our friendly team will also send out an appointment reminder via WhatsApp the day before (or on Saturday, if your appointment is for the following Monday), as we know that might be the preferred mode of communication for speed.
Any changes to your appointments, we can be reached by replying the automated email OR by replying our WhatsApp mobile or landline numbers, +6019 341 7572 or +603 6419 3918 respectively.
We accept Cash, Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa & Amex) and e-wallets (Grab, Touch ‘n Go, Maybank QR Pay) as payment. However, in the current season, we would prefer contactless payments if possible.
These are all the information you’ll need to get yourself prepared before your initial visit to our practice.
If you are still unsure or need additional information, please feel free to contact us so our friendly and helpful team members can assist with your queries.
See you soon!