We’ve started seeing some of our Practice Members via Online Video Consultations! What’s amazing with the session done online is that we don’t need to be located in the same area and recently, we were able to conduct one internationally, in a different time zone!
With many individuals working from home and confined indoors, we foresee that there will definitely be an increase in complaints with muscle aches, strains and pain. Our practice has decided to accelerate this initiative to get ourselves online to ensure our Practice Members or anyone for that matter, aren’t feeling left out during the Movement Control Order (MCO) period. We want to make our expert advice and services even more assessable to as many individuals as possible during this MCO period so that we can put their minds at ease.
So, here’s what you can expect from an Online Video Consultation or review session with us:
- Visual assessment done via a video call to determine the nature of your complaint as well as setting clear expectations. Our practitioners will send you a Google form for you to fill out and ask some background and health history.
- Our team may get you to do certain movements to confirm and facilitate their visual assessment.
- We will explain in detail what our working diagnosis is and make recommendations as well as advise you on what you can do next.
- An exercise programme may be prescribed to you via an app and we will monitor your adherence remotely.
- We will set up another review session again so we can continue with you through the recovery process.
- When the #MCO is over, if needed, we will arrange another session to be done in-person at our clinic.
Don’t worry if this is all new to you.
See it as a 1-to-1 session where you can get some expert advise and get your concerns answered while you’re in #MCO from the comfort of your own home.
This new service we’re offering is an innovative step forward, as we believe that we can now begin to journey with you throughout your recovery process no matter where you’re located.
So, if you’re keen to explore an online video consultation session with us, just click on this link here to make your booking. All online consultations are priced at RM50.00 throughout the MCO period or till 15th April 2020.