Here are some minimum requirements that would help make the online consultation sessions successful.
A. What to expect from this session:
- Your practitioner will give a brief introduction to the online consultation session and how it will be conducted
- Brief history will be taken to understand your complaint or condition
- You may be guided to perform a physical examination by your practitioner (hence the space requirements)
- The practitioner will share their observations and findings to give clarity to your condition as well as put any concerns to rest
- To progress, home exercises and certain lifestyle advice will be prescribed to help you as you begin your recovery journey with Spinefit
B. Here is an E.A.S.Y. step for your setup:
- Electronic device
- Mobile phone (preferably a smartphone), iPad, laptop/PC with webcam capabilities
- Devices must be able to support face to face video communication applications such as Facetime, Whatsapp video, Zoom etc.
- Enough battery life for the session (fully charged or connected to a power source)
- Attire & Audio
- Sports/Gym attire (slightly fitting is recommended for ease of movement and for us to see your movements)
- Headphones with microphone capabilities (if possible)
- Smooth connection
- Ensure you have a good & stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or mobile data)
- Yoga Mat
- Additional equipment such as chair and full body towel is recommended
C. Recommendations for a S.A.F.E. space for your session:
Your safety is our priority, please choose a suitable safe corner in your home during the online consultation session.
Examples: living room, study room, bed room etc.
- Adequate space:
Please make sure there is enough space during the session as your practitioner may advise for you to move around during the consultation.
Length: enough space between you and your device to take a full body picture
Width: 1.5x of your arms length
- Free of obstacles:
Please re-arrange or reorganize furniture that may be obstructing the space around you during the session.
Good lighting is encouraged for better visual assessment by your practitioner. Try to find a quiet space or minimize any background noise during the session for clarity.
D. Finally, before the start of our session with you:
- Come prepared 5-10 mins before your chosen appointment time
- Make sure to have followed the E.A.S.Y. steps above and be in the right attire
- Click on the Join Appointment link provided in your appointment confirmation
“Just remember, online consultations are E.A.S.Y. & S.A.F.E!”